Thursday, June 14, 2012

As my dad used to say, "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye"

More punk kids think they're doing a harmless prank, without acting their age and considering the consequences, while crying "Unfair!' that they can't go to graduation. Didn't they think someone could have slipped and hit a wall, or dropped something delicate? The punishment again doesn't go far enough, as I pointed out previously.

Another video has the same issue: a teen didn't understand just what she was doing. She's a little younger, so it's forgivable that she didn't anticipate what would happen. She's old enough, however, to accept that adults tend to set rules at their businesses for very good reasons, just like schools can't tolerate vandalism. These children have to grow up sometime and learn a concept called liability.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home