Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blogging has been very light, I know

I wanted to thank those of you who still check in regularly. Real life has been tiring me out a bit for the last half-year, with lots of things to do on the weekends, and this latest Blogger bungle still has me pissed off. Blogger support has yet to e-mail me back, and I just don't have the time to find out how to fix my blog back to where it was. Moreover, those of you who have my blog business cards know I didn't go cheap, and I'll be damned if I'll shell out money for new ones because of Google's screw-up.

But, I guess I'm one of the damned anyway. I'll be hosting the kegger party in hell, it'll be great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"But, I guess I'm one of the damned anyway. I'll be hosting the kegger party in hell, it'll be great."

This sounds like a change of position from your earlier posts, what happened?

I don't think there will be kegger parties in hell.

Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Perry Eidelbus said...

I think I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints -- the sinners have much more fun.

Monday, January 29, 2007 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home