Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is the sorriest crap I've seen in a long time

For those of you who have heavily customized your Blogspot blogs, as I have done, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SANITY, DO NOT UPGRADE TO BLOGGER BETA. I've just wasted the last two hours of my life trying to get things back to the way they were, only to have to start over again.

God damn, I am so pissed that it's indescribable. Google and their "No longer beta" nonsense!

I always hesitated to drop Blogspot, but now I'm wondering: I know some blogging software packages will transfer posts exactly as they are, but can any transfer old comments too? And is there an easy way to have visits to the old blog redirected automatically to the new URLs, short of manually editing every last entry?

Did I say I was really pissed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home