Sunday, June 10, 2012

Has Freddie Roach filed a report yet with the Las Vegas police?

You know, about Manny Pacquiao getting robbed last night.

That's my own quip about the unfortunate fight. Pac might be able to get some satisfaction: as I've now read, three New Jersey boxing judges were recently suspended indefinitely for their atrocious scoring. The Nevada authorities would be wise to investigate and do the same. However, if they don't have authority to reverse decisions or call the match "no contest," that may not be enough to keep fans from boycotting en masse.

I for one won't be buying any more PPVs, and I've done it once out of principle. There was no way I would contribute a penny to a previous Pacquiao fight, because of the scum Antonio Margarito is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home