Sunday, August 21, 2011

Obama: the most delusional president ever

A bad economy with (despite) massive increases in federal debt? Blame others, preferably Bush. Low approval ratings? Blame Congress:
"This past week your popularity hit a record low," Mason said. "What does that say to you?"

"Well, what it says to me is I'm the President of the United States and when people aren't happy with what's happening in Washington, that I'm gonna be impacted just like Congress is," Mr Obama said. "And you know, I completely understand that, we expected that.
So at my next year-end review, I can expect to be judged according to everyone else's performance?

1 Comments:

Blogger Underground Carpenter said...

Hi Perry,

Have you noticed how easily Obammy slips in and out of the royal "We"?

"Yes We Can"

Whenever a politician starts talking about what "we" need to do, I start counting my silverware.

Dave

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 6:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home