Friday, May 14, 2010

No, Ms. Census Bitch, you are being difficult, and you can go the hell away

A note to the "lady" that I all but physically threw off our property just now:

You left two slips, and that entitles you to complain that you've been coming "quite often"? Come to think of it, you left your name and a phone number, so how about I track you down and leave litter on your front door? How about I come knocking at 8 p.m. when you're preparing dinner?

It's bad enough that my unwilling taxes pay for your job, but you have to give me a high-and-mighty attitude, accusing me of being difficult?

Yes, you goddamn moron, this address is what you see on the front of the house. What do you really think, we like the number? The street sign is wrong?

There are two people who live here, and that's all you need to know. I don't have ten minutes for you. Just go away and never come back.

1 Comments:

Blogger vscharping said...

Sir,
I love you.

I read this thread or discourse or whatever you'd like to call it:

http://www.qando.net/?p=3610

I enjoy reading your writings and opinions.
And I agree with them.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home