Monday, October 05, 2009

Some links to keep you entertained

Someone suggested that with the various links (mostly news items) I send him daily with no more than pithy comments, I should try the same on my blog. It's never been my style to not dissect an issue and refute anticipated objections, but until I can put out a "real" blog post, here you go:

SNL had better be careful, lest they be at the top of the censor list in the New Order. The Obama is not as forgiving as Bubba was.

Moron milk farmers in Brussels. Instead of cutting their own production and thereby drive up prices, they want production quotas. This means they want the government to force production limits, which by definition will be arbitrary.

And you can always count on France to produce bigger morons than anyone. It's bad enough that some people might be foolish enough to believe pictures are 100% untouched, but the bigger fools are the government officials who want to "protect" the former.

A truly amazing picture.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen on YouTube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home