Sunday, September 06, 2009

Liberals make it self-evident, that they are lying cowards

So my resident troll "DocWashboard" keeps repeating the same lies, ignoring the world around us that proves "Anything government can do, the free market can do better." Well, as a veteran of Usenet flamewars, and BBS flamewars before then, I love few things better than laying down the smack on such morons.

For the umpteenth time, I've challenged him on what he dare not include in his replies, because he knows I fisk every single word he writes. Do you see how liberals try to "reason"? I use quotation marks because you can't call it true reasoning: when confronted with facts that prove them wrong, liberals deny them and attempt to obfuscate the discussion. They have no grasp of reality and refuse to view the world outside of their warped concepts. The sad part is that this one knows it only too well. He knows he's a liar, he knows he's a hypocrite, he knows he's a coward, and he'll use all three simultaneously by making vague replies in the hope he can't be pinned on anything, although his nature is that he can't help lying about what anyone has said.

Even the arch-liberal of liberals, John Maynard Keynes, was smart enough to say, "When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" Clearly, my latest troll just sticks his head in the sand -- or is that up his ass? I've had to change my mind; I admit it freely. One can see that by looking at my earlier blog entries. But I'm not a hypocrite: I won't attempt to whitewash history by deleting or modifying them, instead leaving them as evidence of my evolution into a free man.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home