Sunday, April 19, 2009

A note to the raghead "Ibrahim" who spammed comments

First, making comments throughout my blog on random posts isn't going to work: it was easy enough to delete your trolling. Want to check?

Second, you're hypocritical enough to praise Charice while insulting Filipina women in the same breath. What's the matter, are all four of your wives beating you up today?

Third, you're another fool impressed by mediocrity. Worse for you, you're impressed by your lack of debating ability that can't even rise up to "mediocrity."

Fourth, I have a very tolerant comment policy, but this is my forum run under my rules. Consider yourself a rude guest who just got thrown out on your ass.

You want to face me anytime in real life, let's do it: but I guarantee I'll be pounding your face into pavement before you can cry to Allah.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home