Tuesday, January 06, 2009

One reason I haven't been blogging as much since the holidays

A while back I watched a couple of friends' kids playing the "original saga" on their Xbox, and it looked fun and charming. I'd been meaning to get this for a while and finally decided this would be a Christmas gift to ourselves.

I was unprepared. I haven't had this much fun playing a video game in years! And playing it on my Wii has the unmatched satisfaction of flicking your wrist to activate your lightsaber, if you're playing a Jedi or Sith (it pulls out your weapon for any other character).

I also purchased two of this, whose price varies. One reviewer has complained that the listed $5.99 price wasn't honored, so your mileage may vary. I bought mine for $8.99 each, and currently they're $12.99.

Next on my shopping list:

1 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

Ever try World of Warcraft.

Now that is addicting.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 4:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home