Monday, June 30, 2008

My turn: UPS, you're fired

Billy Beck recently linked to how John Walker fired Hewlett-Packard, and Don Luskin has received atrocious service (in product and customer satisfaction) from WildBlue.

I won't go into much detail, because I don't have the time, and reliving the full story would only make me more enraged. UPS knows what they did, or rather what they didn't do. All the rest of you need to know is that they might "guarantee" express delivery times, but the package I sent still hasn't shown up, though it was supposed to be delivered Friday. Neither their national hotline nor their local depot can tell me anything. The tracking number shows it arrived at the local center, but all they know is that it's with the truck. Yeah. Right. I've heard that one before from FedEx, who I've never voluntarily used since.

I am so livid right now, beyond the capacity of most people to imagine.

As I said to one of their supervisors, "Michael Price," UPS has lost me as a customer for life. For life, because of the biggest screwup possible with time-critical documents. I don't care about a refund, I needed the documents to arrive on time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home