Monday, February 18, 2008

Joke of the day

(Found on bussorah.blogspot.com and slightly edited.)

An old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years, he had faithfully served his parishioners in Washington. He motioned for his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Bill and Hillary Clinton before I die," whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do."

The nurse sent the request to Hillary's Senate office and waited for a response. The word arrived quickly: the Clintons would be glad to visit the priest.

On their way to the hospital, Hillary said to Bill, "I don't know why he wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images and might help get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT."

Bill agreed. It would be a very good thing for her campaign once they put out a press release about it.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the old priest took Bill's hand in his left hand and Hillary's hand in his right. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally Bill broke the silence. "Father, could we ask you something. Of all the people in the world, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen," said Bill.

"Amen," said Hillary.

The old priest continued, "And I would like to die as He did, between two lying thieves."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Boner said...

THE ONLY WAY TO DIE MY FRIEND IS BETWEEN TWO LUCIOUS MELLONS - AKA TATTAS!

LORD BONER HAS SPOKEN...

Friday, February 22, 2008 4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home