Sunday, January 27, 2008

Liberals deserve no mercy

As it is written, resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Satan and his minions are cowards, and this punk "hashfanatic" is no exception. He previously made a case, and a poor one at that, for socialized medicine here.

Discussion about politics is one thing, but let me be blunt when people want to involve my family: if any man wants to insult my fiancee, let him name the time and place so he can do so to my face, and I will bury him. If he so much as calls her a "mail-order bride," which is an outright lie, I will rip out his intestines through his nostrils.

But being the coward he is, this weedhead backed off, but not before trying to make it seem as if I instigated things. Is this liberal putz so stupid that they wonder why I reacted the way they did, after he threatened to deport me, an American citizen?

Yeah, he is. He's previously proven his cowardice and stupidity when trying to disparage my friend Karol about going to a bar, when parroting the line that Karol is a "neo-con" when she's far from one, when resorting to playground insults because he has no stamina for making an argument of substance, and last but not least, when exposing him as the Islamofascists' dream of a surrender-happy sycophant.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home