Monday, December 10, 2007

And now for Perry's "nice" list

Dell, for superb computers and having terrific customer support. I love my Dell desktop, and my fiancée loves the laptop I bought for her.

Depending on the girl, technology can make her eyes light up as much as jewelry. But that's not say diamonds still aren't a girl's best friend. A big thanks to Kay Jewelers for treating me like a friend and giving me a competitive price on a beautiful piece. Just in case my fiancée sees this post, I won't say exactly what I got her, but it sparkles nicely!

Amazon.com and UPS , as I said in my previous post about my naughty list, have been fabulous. "Free Super Saver Shipping" usually gets me things within three or four days.

For daily deals, be sure to check Woot and Yugster. I also recommend Deal Extreme and Meritline.

Last but not least, Wal-Mart, for "everyday low prices" and an excellent refund policy. As I've said before in disclosure, I receive nothing from Wal-Mart to blog about them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Boner said...

FORGET NICE MY FRIEND, TIS THE SEASON FOR CHEST-NUTS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TATTAS!

LORD BONER HAS SPOKEN...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 4:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home