Sunday, October 21, 2007

Not the best scan, but a great picture



This was the shot we liked best out of several we had taken professionally the other day. We were walking through a mall here in the Philippines, saw the photography studio and couldn't resist.

An Internet cafe scanned the photo for us but did a lousy job. I did my best to correct it, and although it's still slightly off, it's decent enough to post until I can return home and do a good scan myself.

I should add...I still cannot fully appreciate how lucky I am to have her. There are some complications to sort out before we can get married, and we're in fact not sure at the moment when we can get married, but I know she's the miracle of my life, and if we've waited all our lives to find each other, we can wait a little longer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jk said...

Congrats and best of luck to both of you!

jk

Monday, October 22, 2007 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Billy Beck said...

Good for you, Perry.

Y'all take care of each other.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger Karol said...

Congrats to you both, Perry. I'm very happy to hear it.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger QandO said...

Very pretty girl, Perry. You're a lucky guy -- enjoy every moment together and good luck working out the details.

Friday, November 02, 2007 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home