Saturday, June 16, 2007

Garfield's best diet effort ever



On a personal note, as of this morning, 14.5 weeks after I began, I'm down 31.5 pounds and four inches off my waist. I probably won't lose much more from my waist, since I have wide hips and big legs. This June 21st, come cheer me at Central Park. JP Morgan Chase hosts its Corporate Challenge 5K every June in several cities around the world, and the New York race starts at 7 p.m. this coming Thursday. Among the 15,000 participants in this year's New York race will be several dozen from my firm, including me.

The downside of losing weight is that I'm spending a lot of money on having clothes tapered in, then new clothes when a jacket or pants can't be saved. In an office environment, you don't want to wear a suit that fits like a tent.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home