Return of the Daily Star Trek Quote Challenge
In case anyone's forgotten the rules, name the characters involved in this dialogue, and the episode.
- ____, have you found that defocused area yet?
- I'm looking.
- Yeah, I see the way you're looking.
- Sorry, I've got my mind on something.
- I can see that.
- It's this girl they beamed up. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.
- Now I know why you can't concentrate.
- I'll do better.
- Warning. Resonant field applied.
- What is it? What happened?
- Nothing. I had it on the wrong setting.
- I suppose it had to happen. It usually does at this age.
- What usually does?
- Glands erupting with hormones. It happens to all of us.
- Just because I said I think she's interesting--
- You said, she was perfect. Come down. You're no use here for now. Come on down from there. Go...talk to her. Use the ladder.