Friday, March 09, 2007

Return of the Daily Star Trek Quote Challenge

At least for tonight. I remembered this after thinking about what a friend reminded me that I said. "She's perfect."

In case anyone's forgotten the rules, name the characters involved in this dialogue, and the episode.

- ____, have you found that defocused area yet?

- I'm looking.

- Yeah, I see the way you're looking.

- What?

- Sorry, I've got my mind on something.

- I can see that.

- It's this girl they beamed up. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

- Now I know why you can't concentrate.

- I'll do better.

- OK.

- Warning. Resonant field applied.

- What is it? What happened?

- Nothing. I had it on the wrong setting.

- I suppose it had to happen. It usually does at this age.

- What usually does?

- Glands erupting with hormones. It happens to all of us.

- Just because I said I think she's interesting--

- You said, she was perfect. Come down. You're no use here for now. Come on down from there. Go...talk to her. Use the ladder.

2 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

It is Wesley and Geordi talking about the young lady that was the leader of some civilization that was on board to negotiate with another race.

Friday, March 09, 2007 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger blogantine said...

ST:TNG Season 2, Episode 10 "The Dauphin"

GEORDI: Wesley, have you found that defocused area yet?

WESLEY: I'm looking.

GEORDI: Yeah, I see the way you're looking.

WESLEY: What?

WESLEY: Sorry, I've got my mind on something.

GEORDI: I can see that.

WESLEY: It's this girl they beamed up. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

GEORDI: Now I know why you can't concentrate.

WESLEY: I'll do better.

GEORDI: OK.

COMPUTER: Warning. Resonant field applied.

GEORDI: What is it? What happened?

WESLEY: Nothing. I had it on the wrong setting.

GEORDI: I suppose it had to happen. It usually does at this age.

WESLEY: What usually does?

GEORDI: Glands erupting with hormones. It happens to all of us.

WESLEY: Just because I said I think she's interesting--

GEORDI: You said, she was perfect. Come down. You're no use here for now. Come on down from there. Go...talk to her. Use the ladder.

Friday, March 09, 2007 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home