Sunday, December 03, 2006

In the running for "Most selfish man alive"

After Palestinian "militants" (i.e. terrorists) took refuge inside, Israeli forces rightfully destroyed an old mosque. Now the muezzin cries over the mosque's destruction, saying, of all the things, "If I had 20 sons, I would give them all for my mosque." I don't think I need to explain what's so wrong with that statement.

Of course, the Palestinians are blaming Israel for "aggression" by destroying the mosque, when even this Reuters article (as reprinted here on a "humanitarian" issues propaganda site) admits that "it's very unlikely it would have been targeted if gunmen weren't hiding inside." I can't recall the last time Israeli forces took refuge in a synagogue so they could later accuse Muslims of "aggression," nor can I recall the last time Israeli forces sent out a call for Jewish women to be their "human shields."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home