Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Now you know why the stuff is so hard to clean off your car

"Bird Droppings Survive Space Launch"

If the experts are in fact correct, the stuff may not still be on the panels. Bird droppings are particularly acidic, so the appropriate portions of the shuttle may merely be discolored. Any of you who park your cars underneath birds' favorite trees know the damage they can do.

This reminds me that I should soon give my car a fresh coat of wax. Meguiar's Gold Class has been my favorite for several years, but for next time I'll try Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax. Someone recommended it as better than Gold Class, and easier to wipe off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That brings me to an interesting question... Just when was the last time I washed my truck? It has to be going on 3-4 months now :-)

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home