Thursday, July 20, 2006

Daily Star Trek Quote Challenge, 7/20/2006

- Is that it? Can I get out of here?

- What's your hurry? You don't really think something's gonna happen between you and Suzanne Dumont.

- At least I'm not spending the night with a good book like some people.

- What's that supposed to mean?

- Just what it sounds like.

- You'd get more action out of a good book than you'll ever see on this date, I guarantee it. She's not going to waste her time with someone like you.

- Someone like me?

- She's way out of your league.

- Since when did you become an expert on women?

- Compared to you, every man on this ship is an expert on women!

- At least I don't have to find my women in the Holodeck!

- What did you say?!

- You heard me!


I loved that exchange. If it weren't for a superior officer's entrance, things could have really turned nasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

Weasly and Geordi in the TNG episode Sarek.

Sarek is going and mad and is projecting his emotions onto the rest of the crew.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Perry Eidelbus said...

Correct! Another of my favorite exchanges.

"At least I don't have to find my women on the holodeck!" OUCH!

Friday, July 21, 2006 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home