Monday, June 12, 2006

That scared me ****less just witnessing it

I've seen more than my share of boneheaded drivers. Actually, my cars and I have directly experienced them, too. But this one tonight nearly takes the cake.

Driving home along I-684, this idiot tried to change lanes from the center lane to the left. There was already someone in the lane, in the would-be changer's blind spot. It was sheer luck that the other person had great reflexes, and a shoulder to drive along until he could return to a real lane.

As I drove alongside, I glanced at the old station wagon whose driver nearly caused an accident. It was filled with a family, and it looked like the young boy riding shotgun, maybe 10 to 12 years old, was crossing himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home