Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Daily Star Trek Quote Challenge, 6/27/06

- Everything I did was for the greater glory of Cardassia! And if you spineless scum had to be ground under, so much the better! All that mattered was Cardassia! I loved my homeland! That's what justified my actions. That's what gave me my strength.

- Nothing justifies genocide.

- What you call genocide, I called a day's work!


To win, be the first to leave a comment with all characters involved in the quote here, and the episode or movie name.

4 Comments:

Blogger blogantine said...

STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE
Episode 419: "Duet"

MARRITZA: So were we! We had an empire to protect. We needed your resources!
Everything I did was for the greater glory of Cardassia! And if you spineless scum had to be ground under, so much the better! All that mattered was Cardassia! I loved my homeland! That's what justified my actions; that's what gave me my strength.

KIRA: Nothing justifies genocide.

MARRITZA: What you call genocide... I called a day's work!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Perry Eidelbus said...

Winner!

Hey Steve, looks like you have stiff competition. :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger TKC said...

Dang it! I knew that one too!

Probably one of the best DS9 episodes. I don't know the name of the actor who played Marritza but he stole the show on that one.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Perry Eidelbus said...

It really was, and Harris Yulin (a very recognizable face without the Cardassian makeup) was terrific. He could have easily been an overcooked ham, but instead, he and Nana Visitor did exactly what the title says.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home