Monday, March 27, 2006

It's going to be one of those weeks

Our database administrator and I have been trying to clean up some fields, and he pointed out what could be a big problem. He finished his e-mail, which got CC'd to his fellow admin and my manager, with, "What are we to do with all this?"

I said out that it's probably ok to do it as I suggested, and he replied, "OK." In hindsight, perhaps I should have written him back, "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Whew, could I use a double Scotch right about now. Or a very cold St. Pauli Girl (regular, not dark) or Heineken.

3 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

I currently have Lagavulin (16yo islay) and Macallan (12yo highland) if you care to stop by.
Sadly, MD is a ways to go for you.

Monday, March 27, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Perry Eidelbus said...

Be careful of making such an offer. I may just have to take you up on it when I visit the D.C. area in the next while. Hopefully, at least, if I can get time off from work.

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger TKC said...

I've got just the place for you.
http://www.royalmilepub.com/

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home