Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's my blogging style?

Via Professor Bainbridge, Mister Snitch lays out seven different styles of blogging. I suppose I'm a little of #1 but principally #3, with my "niche" being economics. I wouldn't say that I have special expertise, only that I have had learned (and still am learning) from some of the best teachers, but I am passionate about economics.

With encouragement from my "blogfather" Don Luskin, I started blogging so I could emphasize the importance of free trade. Since then, the Eidelblog naturally evolved to libertarian economics in general, with some political and social commentary (like New York happenings). There's also the occasional entry on Star Wars, computers and other geek stuff. But the Eidelblog's main theme is still the application of basic economic principles to explain why life is the way it is, exposing bad economics (and bad economists), and defending the principles of individual liberty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Faria said...

Thanks for the link, Perry.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home