Thursday, December 01, 2005

What does Perry need?

Jacqueline Passey blogged about a game she just learned. Google "[your name] needs" and be prepared to chuckle. For me, we get:

  • Perry needs major candle on his cake

  • I first thought, "Huh?" It's about Kenny Perry, a great PGA golfer who has yet to win a major.

  • Perry needs a porsche's Website

  • How about just a Porsche instead?

  • Perry needs film friends

  • I prefer real people, myself.

  • Perry needs Steven Tyler exactly as much as Tyler needs him -- but since Tyler ...

  • And he doesn't need me.

  • [Where] Perry needs help is the ballad/slower songs.

  • But crooning is my favorite singing style! Perry doesn't really do ballads or slow songs.

    If you go to the third page of search results, you find that I need a bear doctor, according to perrybear.com.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger TKC said...

    It seems I need a wife but I'd rather have the $10,000.

    http://pubcrawler.blogspot.com/2005/12/tkc-needs.html

    Friday, December 02, 2005 3:39:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home