Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Big deal, I guess

Last Friday afternoon after work, while a friend and I were walking down Fifth Avenue, I wondered if that was really Sarah Jessica Parker near Rockefeller Center. She was walking in the opposite direction, coming within several feet, so I got a good look at her face without having to stare. My friend didn't seem to notice, and I said nothing about it. Celebrities aren't a rare sight in New York; the New York Post has a small part of "Page Six" titled "Sightings."

Something tonight prompted my recollection, so I looked up her height on the Internet Movie Database. Hmm, 5'4" fits with the slender woman I saw. It shows how much of an impression she made on me that I would have forgotten it but for one of her celebrity photos on the New York Post website. Personally I liked her original nose better. Now, had it been Michelle Yeoh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Bah, I've never really thought she was that attractive. Give me some junk in the trunk any day. Sir Mixalot knew what he was talking about.

Okay, so now that I've brought the collective IQ of this blog down by about 50 points, carry on...

Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home