Monday, November 14, 2005

An invitation to evensong at St. Thomas (midtown Manhattan)

My friend Lord Bingham is back in town. Since I work little more than one avenue from St. Thomas Episcopal Church, where he attends, he has invited me to evensong. St. Thomas has evening prayers on weekdays, starting at 5:30, and from September through May, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, they are evensong with the Eucharist.

If any of you will be in midtown and like to join us, I can personally assure you that St. Thomas will readily welcome any of you who come in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm a Baptist and not used to the Anglican tradition, but I nonetheless rejoice at the opportunity to join with fellow believers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home