Friday, November 18, 2005

Babylon 5 as an online RPG?

My friend Charlie just sent me this:

Babylon 5 online RPG a possibility

I used to play Ultima Online regularly, but after it died, I didn't get World of Warcraft like several of my friends did. Diablo II held my attention for a four months, including two after the expansion came out.

But B5 as an online role-playing game, especially a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG? I would get it in a heartbeat. And my character would be...



I think it's the bravado, 23rd-century Musketeer look.

2 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

Yes, but he had a bad end. Chivalrous yet unfortunate.

I loved B5 but it is kinda old now. I'd like to see something like this for Firefly/Serenity

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:07:00 AM  
Blogger Perry Eidelbus said...

I suppose you could say, greater love, in both senses of the word, had no man than Marcus.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home