Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No animals were harmed in the course of these changes

Our new friend Eric Cowperthwaite has approved my blog for the Life, Liberty, Property community. If you scroll down a bit, you'll see that I replaced my (charming? annoying?) click-to-enlarge picture with one of the LLP logos. Then I added a smaller thumbnail of my picture to the blog header, and also a cropped portrait of this blog's patron saint, Frédéric Bastiat.

Among the LLP members are our old friends QandO, Jackie Passey, Mover Mike, Brad, Quincy and Stephen Littau. There are also a lot of new friends I'm just getting acquainted with. So here's to all of us!

1 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

Hmmm, a Perry conspiracy. Maybe even a cabal!

Let me see if I remember this correctly.
Once is an accident.
Twice is a coincidence.
Thrice is a conspiracy.
Four makes a cabal.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home