Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Mugabe Diet

Now I've seen everything.

Mugabe's new ultimate weight loss program is directed at tourists, who can lose weight by working on Zimbabwe's farms.

All the labor in the world won't help when there isn't enough farmland. In my entry last night, I mentioned that Mugabe stole farms from white owners. Many of the black recipients built houses on the land instead of working the farms, which drastically cut Zimbabwe's food production and still threatens millions of people with starvation.

1 Comments:

Blogger TKC said...

The UN springs into action!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/26/AR2005062601157.html

There will be an investigation. Oh my! I bet THAT has Mugabe shaking in his shoes..... from laughing.

Then again, the UN couldn't find genocide in Sudan.

Yep, business as usual in the world's premier useless organization.

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home